Monday, March 29, 2010

Scenes from The Weekend + A Winner and My Workspace




A gorgeous, sunny weekend was perfect fodder for getting outside as much as possible. We made a trek to the Farmer's market, had pizza and bellinis on the patio at one of our favorite spots and, while Audrey and Bryan were at the YMCA father/daughter celebration, Lovely Cousin Erin and I took Millie to the arboretum for a picnic. Fun times all around...




Audrey working on her moves before the father/ daughter dance...




Lovely cousin Erin wearing Millie (and herself) out...

In other news, I think all the blissful weather on Friday went to my head, as I just realized I never announced the winner of the little Rikshaw kurta. Congrats Nicole!


And last (but not least) the lovely Jane has kindly included me in her genius series "where we blog from" over on Ill Seen, Ill Said...I'm smitten with Jane's blog, so I was honored to have been asked. You can take a peek here.

Happy Monday!