Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby Josie

my sister is a smidge obsessed with owls...josie's new room is filled with them...this dress would be perfect for her, no?

My lovely sister Jennifer gave birth to her first baby yesterday, Josephine Elizabeth (Josie.) We couldn't be more thrilled -- the girlies spent the better part of the morning ogling the photos sent over late last night...resulting in a rather hectic school morning but worth it for sure.

Welcome to the world sweet baby Josie. We are so excited to meet you, snuggle you and give you all of Millie and Audrey's old clothes ;-)

In honor of Josie, I thought I'd share a round-up of a some favorite (über sweet) baby goods... Enjoy!


clockwise from top: sweet bunny lamp, ruffly vintage fabric bloomers, fab little gold slippers, lovely cloud mobile...



clockwise from top: baby chic chevron print onesie, the ubiquitous (but rightly so) sophie the giraffe teether, little alouette's handmade maple toys, perfect diaper covers (diaper covers were the most necessary yet most elusive item on my must-have list when the girlies were babies...if I did the whole baby thing all over again, I'd buy a slew of these -- Jen, take note ;-)