Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Something in the Water...

sweet angel slippers via oeuf

No I’m not pregnant (and for the record, I have no plans to be), but it seems like everyone I know is.

My sister Jennifer is pregnant, as is my friend Lucia + my best friend Achlee and my other best friend Stacy are both pregnant… And there are loads of blog friends are with child – there’s Jora, Jenn, Kristina, Gabby (who has asked some of her buddies to share their pregnancy memories this week over at Design Mom… you can peek at mine here.)

Despite two rather uncomfortable pregnancies, I loved the entire experience of being pregnant. It’s a pretty amazing, life changing, unbelievable thing…but that goes without saying I suppose.

So congrats to all my lovely friends! Can’t wait to help you love up on those new babies.

And just for fun, a few of my favorite baby things of late...

Baby bean bloomers and top via little bean


Gorgeous Bookhou mobile


Nina's lovely personalized plates... This to me is the ideal new baby gift -- artful and meaningful and unique.


Oeuf's hand crocheted butterflies