Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Loving...

This banner (for obvious reasons) spotted via the sweet life...

As an aside, an update on "the blues"... Thank you for all your ideas and your wisdom. I'm planning to implement many of your suggestions this week and specifically have a dance party with the girlies on the docket for this evening and a movie date with Bryan later this week. But most of all I'm going to do a bit of nothing for a while, as I think maybe what I need most of all is a little break from trying to accomplish too much and the inevitable let down when it all doesn't turn out the way I want it to...

A bit of a ramble, sorry. So just thanks and on to more lovely photos.


This Tom Sheerer room... a bit more ornate than I typically go for, but I'm totally smitten with the mix of modern and earthy and glam. Pretty much a perfect combo in my opinion.


Our soon-to-be table... I haven't blogged about this yet, but we (and by we, I actually mean Bryan) are starting work on our dining room table... Yes, this means Millie's bed is on hold for a smidge, but we'll get there + I'm still agonizing over that darn wallpaper, so there's plenty to do.

This is the wood that Bryan sourced from upstate NY. It's black walnut, it's HUGE and it's incredibly lovely. The plan is to have the new table done by Thanksgiving, as we're hosting this year...

Nina’s totally gorgeous hand painted plates … I’m loving her work.


This necklace from Anthro... Bryan if you need anniversary ideas, this might just be the ticket.


This color palette (room by cy design via d*s), which makes me want to switch out my white duvet cover, and that's HUGE, as I've had a white duvet cover for hmm...well, a decade.