Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two Blog Awards!

I recently got this award again from two great bloggers. Go check them out!
Planet Books: Your World Wide Online Book Club
Seriously...I just saw this post on her site and my stomach is rumbling. Mmmm.
Stephanie...I love your blog and I desperately want to watch the Lost in Austen series too. If you figure it out, let me know!


I read WAY too many blogs but here's just a few that consistenly make my day:


Heather at Age 30 - A Year of Books

Katherine (fellow New Yorker) at A Girl Walks Into a Bookstore

Emily (fellow New Yorker) at books, the universe, and everything

Book Chronicles who I think has an impressive "to-read" stack

Lisa at Books.Lists.Life who gives great advice

FyreFly's Book Blog (I love your blog header)

Monniblog who's cat cracks me up

Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?

Brainella the Librarian

Bree at The Things We Read

Nymeth at Things Mean a Lot who's just plain awesome

Azull at Through the Eyes of Me who's making me want to get a pumpkin spice latte

Jill at Under the Dresser who has a great blog title, sense of humor, and will be coming to NYC

Andi at Tripping Toward Lucidity: Estella's Revenge


The first two blogs I started reading:

Confessions of a Real Librarian
Click. The Good News

And last but not least...

Dennis's Diary of Destruction who I'll never give a pillow to but who kicks hedjhog army butt


**Note: Ok that really wasn't a "short" list...I know I read too many blogs.



Here's a link to my other favorite "non-book" blogs.