Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Time for the Mama


photo (chock full of all sorts of lovely girlie stuff) via duchamp blinks -- one of my all time favorite flickr streams


So I'm embarking on a bit of a girly adventure.

My suitcase is crammed with "uniforms", as I'm off to SF this afternoon to meet up with some of my Kirtsy partners in crime at Blogher. I'll also get to spend a couple of days hanging out with the amazing Miss Amy (who recently informed me that her studio is next door to the Heath Ceramics factory store...trouble.)

Truth be told, I'm feeling a little conflicted -- excited + a smidge guilty -- as this is the first solo, non-work related trip I've taken since Audrey was born (nearly five years ago.) But I'm going to roll with it, soak it all in, attempt to live it up a little (and try to cram in some much needed extra sleep...)

I'll let you know how it all goes. Hope your weekend is lovely!