Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lessons from Travel Hell


My 10 hour "stay" at SFO on Sunday found me cramming an ungodly amount of reading material and snacks into my not-so-functional purse... By day's end, I was kicking myself for going form over function on the handbag front.

We have a family vacation to Minnesota later this summer, and given the current dismal state of air travel (plus the fact that we somehow managed to cobble together what has to be most complicated flight itinerary... of. all. time.), I'm trying to conjure-up a better system for schlepping our "essentials" through multiple airports (and believe me, with the girls in tow, we'll certainly be schlepping loads of "essentials"...)

During my "research", I noticed all the Le Sportsac bags by Stella McCartney are all 50% off right now. This tote seems pretty perfect for the plane -- I'm also seriously tempted by the kid's suitcase for the girlies.