Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Highlights from SF – Rose and Radish (+ my final SF post… I promise)




Visiting gallery/shop Rose and Radish topped my list of things to do in SF, so after our noodle bowls, Amy and I went on a little pilgrimage to check the place out...

The space is really lovely and unique (and very, very tiny), with a theme-driven exhibit downstairs and a more permanent collection of merchandise upstairs. Their current show, "Fete", focuses on garden party items and whimsical accessories like bird mobiles, gorgeous textiles and little melon candles displayed atop faux boxwood hedges. + Cassandra who was manning the downstairs space was incredibly kind, which for me instantly takes a shop from good to great.

I picked up a cute felt silhouette card by something's hiding in here that I'm planning to frame for Millie's room.