Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Present & Correct (+ some incorrect behavior...)




I'm pretty smitten with Present & Correct (via Bloesem)...The site is so well designed (i.e. great to look at + so easy to use -- a rare combo for sure), and the merchandise is really fun and unique.

Plus, it appears that they have something absolutely perfect for almost every member of my family. There are the little French notebooks and stories for me and Audrey, that adorable chalkboard travel set for the girlies to doodle on during summer car trips and those big boy wrappers* and vintage carpenter's chart for my woodworking hubby...



*Why those big boy wrappers you ask? Well let's just say that back in high school, hubby and his buddies "swiped" a giant Bob's Big Boy statue and put it in the middle of the quad as a school prank. Nice... I can only imagine the shenanigans that Audrey and Millie will someday attempt.