Thursday, July 24, 2008

More from Heath + Quite Possibly the Best. Jam. Ever.

In addition to their beautiful ceramics, the Heath factory store was stocked with all sorts of lovely homewares created in the same spirit as Heath's own goods (local, designed to last, celebrating craft, etc...)

Tucked along the rows of plates, bowls, serving dishes, teapots... was a well-curated selection of books and letterpress cards plus Edward Wohl wooden serving boards, Skinny LaMinx tea towels, pieces from Atwater Pottery and, the standout, June Taylor's incredible jams...

Amy grabbed a jar of the blood orange marmalade, (which we proceeded to slather on toast with almond butter for breakfast the next morning) and I can honestly say it was the best jam I've ever tasted. I think I might just get everyone on my Christmas this year a box of See's Dark Chocolate Bordeaux and a jar of this jam and call it a day.