Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Obsessed – Just a Totally Unrelated Assortment of Things Really

You'll have to forgive this rather random post, but I just can't get these things out of my head...

Needless to say the pool and the photograph of Thelonious Monk from the Columbia Records archive (spotted via Carolina) are decidedly out of my reach. (Especially the pool, which we ripped out of cookie magazine and have taped to our refrigerator door to somehow compensate for our heat stroke filled weekends.) So for these, I am obsessing from afar.

The bag (via Pia Jane) and the dark toes... well they're an altogether different story.

Despite every fiber of my being telling me it isn't "seasonal", that photo (via Liivian Talossa -- a beautiful, beautiful blog) makes me want dark toes this summer...not coral, not pale pink or red... DARK. period. And, I think that white bag might be just the thing to break my yellow bag fixation once and for all.