Friday, March 20, 2009

Week-End Plans?

My all-time favorite boss (who is no longer my boss, but is now one of my best friends) instituted a fun tradition at our weekly team meeting where we’d go around the table and tell the rest of the group our plans for the weekend… I loved hearing what everyone was up to. I still do.

So, I thought I’d give it a spin here… This is what we have planned:
  • Miss Aimee and I have our very first sewing class tomorrow at Make. If all goes well we should both come home with a purse of our own construction…v. exciting.

  • Cooking dinner for two of our very best friends on Sunday (one of which happens to be the boss in the story above -- actually they were both my bosses at one point, then they both quit, got married, and now they’re our dearest friends…)

  • And, as I’m completely and totally addicted* to Molly’s book, I'm going to take a stab at making her ratatouille and raspberry blueberry pound cake.

    *You must read this book… seriously leave this blog and go buy it now. I’ll wait. You won’t be sorry….

  • The weather is insanely beautiful so we're planning a jaunt with the girlies to ArtScape at the Arboretum.

So… What are you doing this weekend?