Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Loving...

Raven and Lamb's sweet kiddo birthday cards...


Mav's gorgeous portfolio (via Chelsea, of course ;-)


Pretty much perfect necklaces at Martin and Osa. Once the spending hiatus is over, one of these lovelies is at the top of my list for Spring...


Studio Choo's awesome new shop...makes me want to plan a trip to S.F. stat. (Although it doesn't take much to make me want to go to S.F.)


These covetable wedges. They would be seriously rockin with a smidge of a tan (not much mind you -- I'm a little nutso about the sun. Let's just say I should own stock in sunscreen.)


This print...Seriously, I can't get this thing out of my head.


My cards, created by the lovely and amazing Suann. I've been trying to snap a decent photo of these to share with you for weeks, but the sun is not cooperating. So I grabbed this one from Suann ;-) She also has a v. cool step-by-step of how she created them over on design*sponge today.