Friday, February 26, 2010

6 Things + A Prize

I haven't done a tag in a while, so when Maria asked me to I decided to give it another whirl...

But as I was thinking about what I would share I kept drawing a blank. There isn't a lot about me that I haven't already told you. I'm a bit of an open book. Maybe I should occasionally consider cultivating a little mystery, no? ;-)




Here's what I (finally) came up with... It's not that exciting, but it's six random things nonetheless. (Sorry I couldn't pull off seven Maria.)


  1. I’m obsessed with the space program. Anything about NASA is infinitely exciting to me.

  2. I hate bell peppers…red, green, yellow – just not a fan (much to the dismay of my sweet hubby who loves them more than life itself.)

  3. My two all-time favorite songs are “Police and Thieves” by the Clash and “This Must be the Place (Naïve Melody)” by the Talking Heads.

  4. When I was 10 years old I met Pat Benatar in the bathroom at a recording studio in L.A. She told me she liked my outfit (turquoise capri pants and a Hawaiian print shirt tied at the waist -- remember I was 10.) It was the defining moment of my childhood.

  5. I’m (a smidge) afraid of heights…let’s just say I have no desire to ever skydive, bungee jump, swing from a trapeze or participate in any other height required death defying activity.

  6. I’m obsessed with notebooks. I have an embarrassing amount of them stashed away and am constantly jotting down little lists. I suppose it's my way of balancing the fact that between my day job and my blog I spend far, far too much time on a computer.

Rather than picking a few other bloggers to do this, I thought it would be more fun to hear from you guys + there's a little prize in it for you...


Just leave a comment with your six random things on this post by next Friday and in honor of #6 on my list, I’ll pick one of you to receive Joy’s gorgeous agate notebook above.


Happy weekend! Hope it's a splendid one.