Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Few Random Bits... (+ A Winner)

I have a wee bit of a girl crush on her...(spotted on this blog, which I happen to have a wee bit of a crush on too.)



The Spring Small is out today, and I have to say, it's my favorite issue yet...so, so much goodness (+ I'm dying over that dress above.)


Is it odd that I long for the hair that this über sweet little girl is so expertly pulling off? Perfect messiness...love it. (Smallable ad also spotted via Small)


Urban Outfitters officially has the. very. best. marketing materials. I received the above book (!) in the mail previewing their Spring collection. Awesome...especially enamoured with the images from the book below.





I just realized I forgot to announce the winner of Danni's gift certificate giveaway. Congrats Ana! Get that peacock necklace so I can live vicariously through you ;-)