Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Design


So, I realize that I have barely shared anything about myself.  To remedy this, here are some pictures from my room in my tiny NYC apartment.  I am constantly changing thing, buying new objects that most of the time I haven't a place for, but such is life.  Enjoy!


Martha Stewart Lamp, from college with a Pottery Barn shade.  Yeah, I have a Bose too.  





I'm working on my gallery framing set up.  The two botanicals are from the Met Museum, www.metmuseum.org.   The large perspective drawing I bought from the Mark Hotel when they turned the hotel into real apartments.



This bracket I have a left one on the other side of my window from www.oldegoodthings.com  Its pretty much hit or miss at that place but you can find some cute things if you really look.  





I got these three mirrors from Pottery Barn and hung them from really cute blue satin ribbons.

Alicia B.