Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School

It is THAT TIME of year again (my favorite, actually). It's Back to School time! I used to love going to Staples before school started to get all the cool new notebooks, pens, folders and everything for organizing your things. Even if you're not going back to school (I am, actually), you can still get caught up in the fresh new fashions as well as being organized. One of my fave things to do was to make lists and cross off each task when I completed it...in fact, that's one of my fave things now. Below are some fun pads for making lists:  to do lists, organizers, pads, amazingness. Oh, above is a Kate Spade organizer.  Adore.


Kate's Paperie plain pad, $12
(kate's paperie changed my life...just FYI.)



Kate's Paperie, $9



www.knockknock.biz
Container Store, $14.99


www.knockknock.biz has some funny sticky notes. This one, $15.99



Alicia B.