Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Faves

Hello and Happy Friday everybody! For some of us, this was a full week of work so I'm really looking forward to the weekend. It hasn't been terribly stressful so I'm glad about that but I sure do need some fun design inspiration, don't you?


I was flipping through one of my favorite portfolios, Tom Scheerer's, and fell in love with this little scene. I am enraptured by the dark wall in the background and I can't take my eyes off those little Greek key accessories! I love them--I'll have to keep my eye out for some this weekend.
Ever since my post a few days ago on table cloths, I've been on the lookout. Isn't this round one cute? Now I just need to get a round table...This is from Anthropologie HERE.

I never tire of a great and interesting bookcase display. This one is part of Eddie Ross's window for Elle Decor in the Bloomingdale's Big Window Challenge. Head on over to AT to VOTE NOW. You can obviously guess who gets my vote!

FROM EDDIE
: Would also LOVE your support on the ELLE DECOR window I did for the Big Window Challenge this year with Apartment Therapy. Check it out at http://www.bigwindowchallenge.com com. As we all know, AT doesn’t make it easy, but you can vote TWICE a day, once online and the other by texting “1” to 89800. Your support means the world to me!!

FYI there's an amazing sale going on at WS Home. A friend of mine just bought a rug there for $48. YES, you read that correctly. It's a large rug, too.

I'm off to the country this weekend. It's going to be a great weekend of antiquing, catching up with some old friends, and some math homework as well. I'm only looking forward to the first two things. Don't forget to vote for the Bloomingdale's Big Window Challenge! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


Alicia B.