Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joss and Main...so hot right now!


Thanks to my gorgeous younger sister, I just discovered Joss and Main! Maybe I'm a little behind, and everyone has heard of it but if you haven't, it's along the same lines as One Kings Lane, selling housewares, fabrics, pillows etc. Today they have Trina Turk among other amazing brands. Take a look at my faves and join up!!

Since I moved I've been on the look out for great new furnishings and rugs. This bathmat looks ULTRA comfy from Christy Towels. Not feelin' that color? They have a bunch more colors to choose from and a ton of delicious looking towels.


I love a bright and fun table cloth like this one from Tululah. They have tons of other ones as well as aprons and placemats for the Martha types out there (ME). Also, this would be perfect for a sweet Valentine's Day Tablescape, no?


Trina. Turk. LOVE YOU. These are going fast but who doesn't love her bright preppy designs!?
Another reason to join is that they have brands like Le Crueset. End of story.


All I can say is that One Kings Lane better watch out. Joss and Main is definitely impressing me and let's face it, that's hard to do. (Not really, just wave some Trina Turk in front of my face and I'm yours.) As a side note, I've moved!!! Hence the reason I've been so touch and go on the blog but don't worry ya'll, I'm here, I just have patchy internet service. I'll be posting pictures of my empty space to get you excited for the before and after REVEAL!

Alicia B.