Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Around the Interwebs and What *You're* Loving...



Some fun happenings in the past week that I had to share...first there was the surprise of seeing a couple of our rooms featured in the d*s series, "simply color". Thanks for including me Lauren!



Next, the fab ladies at (the equally fab) tada! shop asked me to be a part of their "guest editor" series. You can check out my picks here. I had a blast doing this!





And finally, there's a full peek of lovely cousin Erin and boyfriend Ben's amazing house over on Apartment Therapy for your viewing pleasure...



And last but not least, you guys are rocking my world with all the things you're "loving" in the comments of yesterday's giveaway post. I've loved reading through these...herewith some of my favorites:

  • Molly is loving her new ombre hi-lites.
  • Nerissa is loving snowy days, silver nails and the aroma of baked sweet potatoes.
  • Lex is loving kale, Rebecca is loving homemade granola and coconut milk hot cocoa and Maggie is loving fried eggs (you guys love your food!)
  • Kirsten is loving making progress in learning a new instrument.

I am loving you guys...just sayin.