Saturday, February 12, 2011

Architecture Photography by David J Botelho


David J Botelho has been a photographer for over 20 years, and professionally retouching and editing for 15 years. This online portfolio is just a sample of what he has done. His current work is shot in Digital. In the ever evolving world of Digital Photography one must stay on top of the latest process while still keeping the heart and feeling that has endured throughout the years of capturing moments in time. Never let the technology let you lose your creativity.




“I am very personable and love what I do. Your work should be a reflection of who you are. I always put the extra bit of effort in what I do. I hate when people just do things for a living. There’s no passion in that. How can one justify quality in that ”, states David. Please spend some time looking around the site and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact him.