Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loving...

The perfect cut (and print) on this SERA blouse...


The quiet, lovely photographs on little dailys...that image above makes me incredibly happy.


The light in these insanely beautiful rooms (via remodelistia)...


Jeana's second "closet visit" (this time it's the genius handbag designer clare vivier...) I know Jeana's series was on my list last week, but I can't help it friends, it's just that good.


This decidedly grown-up cupcake liner and beeswax candle from brook farm general store*...

*speaking of brook farm general store, I just ordered a hamman hand towel for our guest bathroom from them, and it is perfection + the packaging was almost as pretty and special as the actual towel.


Chanel's khaki nail polishes (via things i like), but especially khaki brun. Love.


IKEA's sculptural pepper mill -- it's like a little work of art. I love it when everyday things feel special and unique.


The fact that this fireplace (again via my beloved remodelista) makes me love my (exact same and somewhat decoratively vexing) 70's stone fireplace a little bit more...