Friday, August 27, 2010

Un Break My Heart

Hello readers, i'm come back with new theme...what do u think about it? i think my background is not good -_- but i'm very happy because can editing my blog on blogger again. so, i want telling story to you :) do you know about 200310? yeahh, last week on 200810 , i'm and mylovelyboy celebrate our anniversary, our relationship has undergone over 5 months :) we meet in the school and talking each other...i'm very HAPPY!!! :D but..............in this anniversary, i felt sad because of her!! who's she?? yeah, she is JESICCA MARGARETHA....she said "hunnie" to him :'( and in the night, we didn't texting each other....this is reason why i'm crying again :'( i hope, we can through relationships with no problems, cause I am too sick of it all.....
you know about UnBreak My Heart song? that's very match with what i feel right now :'( so sadly guys! :'( i hope you can feel what i feel now to him :') i very love him, love so much..........
finally, that's enough for this time, see you next time with other story of me :)

God Bless us :)