Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Loving...

This maxi-dress...specifically the back on this maxi-dress. Quite possibly the coolest "back on a dress" ever. Must pause to say that the maxi-dress is not my best look. Somebody (taller and thinner than me) needs to buy this so I can live vicariously through them.


This book...yes, I also posted this book last week over on Bliss. I'm that smitten.


These clogs...


and these too... They are officially on my fall shopping list. (We have a mild fall around here, so somehow what are essentially wooden sandals are totally appropriate. There are some benefits to warm weather I suppose.)


The genius lox papers blog...loving her collages. Fantastic. (spotted via rachel)


This killer bracelet...(I'm channeling my dad here -- he always says "killer", love that)


This completely dreamy ceiling. Really the entire room is dreamy. I love every detail, but I especially love that there's space to play and dream and create. I'm thinking a somewhat sparse kid's room is a good thing. (via ink and wit)


This sweet four-leaf clover necklace. A good gift, yes?