Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rando Design Inspiration Friday

This has been a super stressful week, to say the least, as I had my midterm presentation on Wednesday for my class. The night before I was at a Fed Ex/ Kinkos until 3AM trying to print out my presentation from my Mac and needless to say, the employees there didn't seem to care about my troubles. The presentation went well, I think, considering how tough the prof is! Now I can sit back and enjoy some good old fashioned interior design. Shall we?
Cullman & Kravis is one of my favorite design firms so I was thrilled when I heard that Ellie Cullman and Tracey Pruzan were picked for "Saturday Shopping" on 1st Dibs this week! She has impeccable taste--isn't this hall gorgeous? That archway is so inviting and from what I can see of that round fixture, I love it!


I may or may not have gone to another Margaret Russell event, but this time, she signed my new book, Style and Substance! The book (I've paged through it 4 times so far) is gorgeous and, like she said, full of timeless interiors.


This is a really cool old barn converted to a home in the Finger Lakes region of NY! Yay Finger Lakes! I wish I still knew how to play the piano because this one is beautiful. From Martha Stewart.


I have the rest of the week off from school so I can finally relax and have a fun Halloween! The beau and I are going to be Bella and Edward from Twilight! Do you guys have any fun plans? Dressing up? Tell me everything.


Alicia B.