Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Loving...Audrey Style

I'm happy to report that Audrey's first day of Kindergarten was a rousing success...She met a new friend (Spencer!) and just generally had a blast + she's already declared her undying love for her teacher Mrs. Akins. My Kindergarten teacher was named (are you ready for this) Miss Kitty Bankston. I LOVED her...words can not describe.

Day-one of school a success, Audrey and I looked through some of the photos I have archived last night, so she could "curate" today's Loving post.

Herewith her picks. (Can you tell she's obsessed with purple and pink?) Enjoy!

She loves this wallpaper... I love it too -- maybe for behind the wall behind the bed in Millie's room?

She went crazy for all those pink flowers adorning one of Sarah Magid's creations...


Millie making a mess... This cracked Audrey up -- she loves it when her sister causes any sort of mayhem.


She was psyched to see this in my photo folder... It's her all time favorite book, and the Lauren Child version is amazingly cool.


I love all the kid's clothes from Golden (so much so that I wish they made grown up clothes.) She loves this pink skirt (of course!)