Friday, June 19, 2009

Rando Inspiration Design Friday

A photo I took. Like it?

Finally it is Friday! Like I should be complaining though because I've had a four-day week. HA. Anyway, the rain seems to have cleared at least for a few hours so far, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Again, it's Friday and we need a pick me up to make it to the weekend, so enjoi!

Isn't this wood skirted front hall table amazing? Yes. By Solis Betancourt.

This reminds me of the time I was in Cabo and we had outdoor showers. Good times. By Barry Goralnick.

My super traditional side is in LOVE with this room. Such pretty wallpaper. By Branca. Btw, I've been dying to go to the new Branca store in Chicago. Perhaps I'll have to make a trip and visit my sisters...!?

Not only do I love this fabric, but that round chair in the corner? Is it trying to ruin my life because I don't own it?? Lovely interior brought to you by Kim Zimmerman via Peak of Chic.

What's on the docket for this weekend, y'all? I hope the weather is nice as I'm going to a Mets game with my former roommate! Then maybe a day in Central Park? Who knows!


Alicia B.