Friday, June 19, 2009

Blogger’s Favorites Part I – Me…

my favorites...find out more here

Despite asking dozens of lovely, talented and über-tasteful bloggers to share their all-time favorite favorites with you, I’ve never gone through the exercise myself and narrowed down all the things I love best into a nice tidy “top ten” list.

Not really fair is it?

Recently one of my favorite bloggers asked me to do a list for her site, Wide Open Spaces, and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to not only finally go through the exercise but to also do a Blogger’s Favorites exchange if you will.

Of course I couldn’t stick to ten…Friends it’s hard! I have a whole new respect for all my Blogger’s Favorites participants.

Take a peek at my favorites over here, and stay tuned for Emily’s most excellent list…