Monday, February 14, 2011

Some Scenes From The Weekend...







Some poster newness courtesy of the lovely Alexis (thank you, thank you, thank you!) + a new lamp...operation living room revamp is in full swing friends...





Remember those icicles from last week's "scenes" post? Well I barely do. They feel like some sort of figment, some imaginary happening, as this weekend was all about sunshine and windows down and bare legs (!) in February.

What a difference a week makes.

Along with the sunshine came an altogether fab weekend, I have to say... The two highlights hands-down were date night with hubby on Saturday at our favorite restaurant and taking my first ballet class with my buddy Sara earlier that day. I've been wanting to take an adult beginner ballet class for over a year and finally summonsed the courage to give it a whirl (taking a class + embracing some fear = tackling two resolutions at once in case you're keeping count). It was hard, but I LOVED it...I'm going to start going every Saturday, as it's conveniently at the same exact time as the girlie's classes. I'm pretty excited about this development.

Other weekend happenings of note include: Friday dinner with some of our favorite people of all-time, Lucia and Peter (and sweet Ava and Felicity), finally finishing the girl's class Valentines (an epic accomplishment), some lounging outside in the sunshine and another little CHAKRA shoot...

Goodness all around for sure.

Hope your weekend was fantastic and your Valentine's Day is full of all sorts of sweetness!