Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loving...

Giovanna's shoes... those crazy, insane gorgeous shoes. Holy cow. (From this fantastic blog found via jessica.)




Emersonmade's pretty (and clever) little gold pendants...I'd like the four leaf clover one to mix in with my other necklaces...


This gorgeous room -- the art, the leather chair, that hot pink (!) rug... Awesome. (Via a note on design, which I am completely and utterly addicted to.)


The perfect bangs-sporting girls that work at DwellStudio... (but then again all those DwellStudio girls are awfully cute, yes?)


Dream rugs. The kind of rugs that make everything else in a room look better just by being in proximity to them. (via Elizabeth)


This simple/beautiful necklace...


and all its sundry pieces and parts... (via Ashley)


These J.Crew wedges...my summer shoes. I like a little suede for summer.


These sweet/artful handcrafted yarn animals...so perfect for all my buddies having babies (and there are lots of them...there must be something in the water!)