Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogger's Favorites -- Jennifer Causey



images via jen causey

For my first (belated) "blogger's favorites" post of the new year, I am incredibly excited to share photographer and blogger Jennifer Causey's beautiful list...

I've long been a fan of Jennifer's work...she is hugely gifted, managing to capture the most simple, everyday things in a wholly magical way. And as evident in her picks below, she has the most perfect aesthetic sensibility (striped shirts, Spartan, coffee...yes please).

So without further ado, herewith Jen's favorites. Enjoy and have a splendid weekend!


japanese design (like fog linen work). I love simple design and muted colors. Beautiful linen and lovely wooden objects.


stripes (photo via Chance). I wear stripes any chance I get. I can't help it, i'm addicted-especially when they are in navy or grey.


Brooklyn pizza. (photo via Motorino) I love thin crust Neapolitan style pizza. Brooklyn has some of the best.


Dinner under the stars. Early or late summer dinners, drinking wine with friends, under the stars, it doesn't get much better than that.


travel. I am filled with wanderlust and am always dreaming of travel. Right now I can't get Iceland out of my mind. Or maybe somewhere warm like Palm Springs.


having coffee with friends.


everything they sell at spartan in austin. (photo via Spartan) This is a beautifully curated shop and it makes me happy anytime I am able to visit.


photos from David Ryle. (photo via david ryle website) These photos feed my wanderlust. I can be transported just by looking at them.


simple beautiful jewelry. (photo via esservesper) I don't wear much jewelry, so I love simple designs.