Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Loving...

The sartorial perfection from APiece Apart -- I'm in love with this entire line. Especially cool is the fact that designers Laura Cramer and Starr Hout dreamed up the brand during a road trip across Texas...


Laura Lombardi's insanely fantastic necklaces (and you know what a sucker I am for a good necklace...) They are even more beautiful in real life. (I had the chance to ogle them in person during my visit to Spartan.)

As a side note, I wear my "anniversary necklace" a lot... a lot. And I love it, but it's big. I think Lombardi's copper tube and fringe necklace might be a good "everyday" alternative, no?


The completely addictive blog, it looks good to me... spotted via (the equally addictive pretty mommy.) How did I not know about this blog before. Seriously I must be living under a rock.


DwellStudio's gorgeous cubist throw...I'm seriously coveting this blanket in camel, I'm just sayin...


Emily's genius Peter PANcake party, especially her brilliant "photobooth"...


And speaking of photobooths, I had to show you our pic from Renegade...you gotta love mustaches on a stick, no? (p.s. -- check out how uneasy Millie looks in every shot...she's still trying to figure the whole thing out. sweet girl.)


These perfect summer shoes. Perfect. That's all...