Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just A Few Random Bits...


I'm awfully smitten with Elisa Sednaoui's hair (via moodboard) -- specifically those dark roots and lighter ends. It might even be my dream hair... (Is it strange to have "dream hair"?)

I'm realizing I was obsessed with that same look on this girl too...maybe it's time to head to the salon with a photo in hand, no? (And don't even get me started on that dress in the second photo...stunning.)


I've been meaning to show you the ring that Bryan and the girlies got me for Mother's Day...

It was wholly unexpected gift, as I'd just asked Bryan for string lights for our patio and a big pot of yellow lantana for Mother's Day, but they surprised me with this too after they saw me ogling it at the museum shop during our visit to the DMA.

Love that guy...




I also thought it only fair to give you a peek of the things I bought during our Austin trip... From top: the sweet dress from Miss Natalie, my owl bottle opener from Spartan and the lovely Krank Press Texas produce calendar.

Ok that's all ;-)