Monday, April 26, 2010

Scenes from The Week (+ A Winner)




Some highlights (just a few) from our trip to the beach (in no particular order):
  1. Rainbow cake, lots of gelato and Bryan’s ridiculously good fried shrimp (I stopped counting how many I ate…it was a bad scene.)
  2. Watching Audrey and her dad go out in the sea kayak (my sea kayak experience was not so good…let’s just say I fell out twice, hit my head and lost my sunglasses, so it’s not going on the list.)
  3. A completely potty trained Millie (YAY!)
  4. Staying in our swim suits all day
  5. A picnic dinner followed by wiffle ball and freeze tag.
  6. A grown-up dance party
  7. Replacing work shoes with flip flops, TV with books and our car with bikes
  8. Making drip castles
  9. Eggs Benedict (my favorite) twice in one week
  10. Watching Bryan morph into Jacques Cousteau (he and Audrey were completely obsessed with all manner of sea life...)


It was a good trip friends…our best vacation yet. We are refreshed -- I don’t think I realized how much we needed the time away.

Hope your week was fantastic!











And now for the winner for the gorgeous Bosquez necklace… It’s Amelia. Congrats and drop me a line with your contact info!

Thanks for all the lovely comments…such a fun vacation send off ;-)