Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sneak Peak of my Photo Show!


This weekend has been extremely relaxing but busy nonetheless. I had an entire corporate residence to design, math homework (eek), my little sister to spend lots of quality time with, and Black Friday deals to attend to! I got a moment to swing by and check up on my photography show in at Millrace Books in Farmington, CT and would love to share some of it with you!

It is set up in the gallery space of a small independent bookstore in the town where I grew up. I used to ride my bike there and get the latest American Girl books. Now I just love independent bookstores; they have such character. Above is a short description of my work!


The show is centered mainly around water. I love to photograph water.


Growing up in New England though, nothing quite gets me like nature or a beautiful sunset.

This one here was taken down on the Connecticut shore over the Fourth of July.

The show is up for one more month at Millrace Books, but this month really flies! I am very grateful for the opportunity to be able to show my work to more than just my family and friends. You know, photography makes a great gift, too! If you want to check out more, go for a day trip to Farmington, or take a look at my website, www.aliciabdesigns.com.


Alicia B.