Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009...Here We Come

Since I left so many items un-done on my "34 before 35 list", I'm working on morphing it into a 2009 "to do/resolutions" list. (In my defense I did start the list just a couple of months before my birthday, and I have a hunch that this was something designed to take place over a full 12 months...)

A twist I'm making to the list is to add a few projects that Bryan and I plan to tackle together next year. One of them is to design (together) and build (him) a sort of bunk bed/sleeping fort for the girls and then convert (together) their individual bedrooms into a single sleeping space and a single play space. Right now, we're totally digging that structure above from a 70's decorating book found on apartment therapy.

Also...how cool is this amazing play structure (via ohdeedoh)


I'll try and post the full updated 2009 to do/"resolution" list later this week...

In the meantime, what are some of your goals for the upcoming year?