Friday, October 31, 2008

Blogger's Favorites -- This is Glamorous

luggage via valextra, tartan via {frolic!}

This week’s list comes from the incredibly stylish, lovely and well insanely glamorous, This is Glamorous (quite possibly the most aptly titled blog ever...) Her list is quite fabulous… makes me instantly want to don some tartan and throw back a glass of bubbly.

Herewith This is Glamorous’ favorites. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!
  1. Traveling -- There's nothing like the sights, sounds {and tastes} of another place, and it is often terribly romantic…
  2. Tartan & plaid -- There's just something about it that I love – all the history wrapped up in its patterns, the fact that it reminds me of our trip to Scotland last summer.
  3. Chocolate -- It's a bit of an addiction.
  4. Ballet -- Because it's just so beautiful.
  5. My BlackBerry -- Keeps me a little more organized, and while I may still be terrible with e-mail, it's made me better, and best of all, keeps me in close contact with the one person I couldn't live without…
  6. Champagne -- It's fun and it's festive, and I can remember toasting many celebrations and accomplishments with a perfectly chilled flute of champagne.
  7. Shoes & handbags -- Because I'm such a girl, and nothing completes an outfit like a great pair of heels or a classic handbag.
  8. Morning coffee -- It's a rare quiet moment before the madness of the day begins.
  9. Being in love -- My most favorite thing of all.