Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Scenes From The Holiday...Just A Few





yummy treats from Sucre...

We are still largely unplugged around here, and I have to say, it's been blissful...

We're reading and drawing and playing with our Christmas goodies and sleeping late (until 8:45 this morning...total decadence). There have been at least two occasions that I've looked at the girlies at 3:00 in the afternoon and realized they were still donning their PJs. After a crazy past few months, we are recharging (big time) and totally loving it.

The rest of the week, I'm going to tackle a couple of house organization projects, work on my 2011 resolutions and make preparations for Millie's big rainbow/unicorn/princess/fairy birthday shindig this weekend... (i.e. I'm going to try and figure out how to make a rainbow cake...wish me luck!)

Hope you all had a lovely and splendid holiday weekend!





p.s. -- I had to share my new striped "dress" from Chance...i love, love, love it...

Love.