Friday, December 31, 2010

Fondue and Bubbly...


What are you guys doing to celebrate the new year?

Lovely cousin Erin and boyfriend Ben + our dear friends Julie and Tim and coming over tonight for fondue, champagne and some game-night action -- there's nothing better than some fiercely competitive (just kidding, sort of ;-) Apples to Apples or Wii bowling to ring in 2011, yes?

In an attempt to be super-efficient, I got a head-start on decorating the dining room for Millie's party tomorrow, so I suppose we'll be having a rainbow/fairy/unicorn/princess New Year's Eve celebration too, but if I had my druthers, I'd do something more like what I pulled together over on Etsy's blog... Maybe next year.



Have a fantastic, safe, festive evening friends...thank you for all your support and friendship and loveliness this year.

Happy, happy 2011!