Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Loving...

This fantastic acrylic and suede bib necklace by Otto (makes me want to put hubby to work cutting some pieces of acrylic for me...hmm)


This genius wedding -- and I typically don't get all swoony over weddings (especially really bright, whimsical ones... I'm usually go for the woody, boho/glam numbers), but this one is so lovely and clever and...well, happy.

And her dress. Holy cow that dress.


This beautiful ombre pillow (found via the lovely mrs. french)


Lauren's perfect taupe tank (oh and that signet ring on her pinkie too... love. love. love.)


This suede wrap bracelet from land's end canvas.

As a side note, ever since I went to lunch with my incredibly stylish friend Lauren, who happened to be sporting an armful of bangles, I've been obsessed with piling them on...it's sort of the arm version of a statement necklace. The key (I think) is to mix good stuff with costume stuff and metal (gold and brass for me) with something soft like maybe a friendship bracelet or the suede number above...

Oh and it's only $6.

(and as another side note, I was recently on land's end's site buying some shoes for the girlies {and yes, that bracelet too}, and I used their online help option. It was completely fantastic...man online shopping has come a long way.)


This dreamy vintage painting from Erie Basin (I'm dying to visit Erie Basin in real-life...)


And in what might possibly be the most random inclusion on a "loving" list ever, this ping pong table, which I'm dreaming of putting on our back patio...I have all sorts of visions of sipping gin and tonics and playing table tennis with Bryan to a steady playlist of Vampire Weekend.

Weird I know.