Thursday, May 22, 2008

Validation

image via haus maus

photo by james merrell via judith miller inc.

These photos have me even more excited about the wallpaper project... Although I have to admit, every time I see a picture of the woods used in yet another room, I worry it's going to be the one that pushes me into "overplayed" territory.

Luckily, so far, each time I see that print in action, I'm even more enamored of it, which is a good thing since the paper's been ordered and the installer's been booked. (We're attempting the cow parsley panels ourselves, but that bar area is pretty wonky -- all crazy corners and odd small wall spaces -- so I called in reinforcements.)

I figure either way I have to get it out of my system, as I've been obsessed with that paper forever.

p.s. check out the rest of James Merrell's portfolio -- some seriously gorgeous shots in there.