Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lack of Originality + A Smidge of Controversy

I realize posting about J.Crew isn't exactly revolutionary, but I was so smitten with these fun printed skirts that I couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon... (Never mind that actually wearing one is outside the realm of possibility, as the mini is just not my thing, but they are incredibly cute, no?)

Now for the bit of controversy...I tend to like J.Crew's rather brilliant styling and the gorgeous catalog (I mean does it get any better than the Kaufmann house??) and just their general vibe far better than I end up liking the actual clothes in person... Don't get me wrong, I've loved some of my J.Crew stuff and worn it to death, but more often than not I end up shipping things back or exiting the store empty handed.

There I said it.