Thursday, August 21, 2008

Picture Perfect?

Today is a gorgeous day in New York City. Not too hot, not too cold, and definitely sunny. Which means that I am, of course, stuck in-doors at work, dreaming of being on a vacation. Which made me remember one of my favorite photos of me (I'm apparently a little vain) on vacation.
Sigh...perfect, right? Well...not so much. It was actually dumping rain that day and I was pretty drenched. I NEEDED that photo though so I had my friend take it. I couldn't sit on the bench because it was drenched too. Although looking back, I was also drenched so the problem was...? I am actually propping myself up with my hands to look like I'm sitting down. We were obvious tourists wandering around the city completely drenched and loving it. So...it remains a favorite of mine.

Moral of the story: Even non-picture-perfect days can be fun.