Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Few Random Bits... (+ A Winner)



First up this house on the Selby...

Groovy tile, wood walls and succulents, oh my. I am dying just a little bit over this place.

But without fail, that surfer/hippie/California aesthetic makes me all nostalgic and fuzzy inside. It's my "episode of the madeleine" a la Proust. Gets me every time...


Ok, next...Pinterest. I realize I'm a little late to the game here, but I'm completely addicted. It's dangerous friends.


And then there's the latest book by Dallas Clayton (spotted here)...

I love it. So perfect for this time of year especially.

I'm in charge of the Thanksgiving party for Millie's class and am planning to read this to the kiddos while they nosh on popcorn and apple cider.


And last but not least, the winner of the Minted giveaway...

Congrats to Amelia from Republic of Dresses! Drop me a line with your contact info so I can give you the deets.